– Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Ethics (QQI Level 6)
– Diploma in Life & Leadership Coaching
– 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
– Fellowship London College of Music in Speech and Drama
– Diploma Licentiate London College of Music in Teaching
– Diploma Associate London College of Music in Teaching
– QQI Diploma in Further Education and Training
– Qualified TEFL teacher.
– Speech and Drama Teachers of Ireland
– Create National Development Agency for Collaborative Arts
– The Association for Drama in Education in Ireland
– National Association for Youth Drama Ireland
– Member of Network Ireland
At Theatre Tricks Drama & Communications we pride ourselves in giving the opportunity to each student to shine in their own way through drama and communication skills, which will give them lifelong benefits and lasting memories.
Students are taught in a fun, creative and safe environment. As well as enjoyment there are many reasons for students to attend Theatre Tricks; children who are shy are encouraged to grow in self-confidence, those who find social interaction hard find themselves mixing without difficulty, and those with speech faults are rectified without realising it.
We take pride in seeing student’s imaginations, confidence and self-esteem develop through constant encouragement and watch them grow into confident kids, teenagers and adults!
Susan has over 15 years of teaching Speech and Drama, running her own school and teaching students privately on an individual basis or in small groups. Susan also spends her time delivering tailor made programmes to primary, secondary and third-level education facilities.
She is also a facilitator of Presentation Skills Training and Corporate Wellbeing Programme to corporate organisations. She has written and produced many plays and scripts for young adults and children, many
of the works performed by Theatre Tricks are designed and written especially for the students, This bespoke approach helps keep our teaching vibrant and dynamic.
Plays include Alice in the 21 st Century, Oliver, The Wizard of Oz and Mary Poppins A Magical Journey. She has been a member of Rossmore Drama group and is currently a member of Ahakeera Drama Group.
“Being able to do what I do every day is a privilege; every student brings a new dimension to my